Caitlin recently made her way back to the UK after spending some time travelling the world. Arriving home in Northumberland and keen to be part of the travel industry, she joined the Activities Abroad family in 2018 and is now helping to design our award-winning family holidays.
Caitlin’s time away travelling took her to some of the world’s most beautiful locations. She trekked around Lake Bohinj in Slovenia, explored the Austrian Alps, kayaked across stunning lakes in New Zealand and snorkelled around Phi Phi Island in Thailand.
She has also been lucky enough to visit Finland with Activities Abroad and some of her fellow Family Travel Experts and tick off some items from her bucket list. Not only did she get to meet Father Christmas in Lapland but she also had the chance to cuddle up with the huskies and take a selfie with the reindeer too!
Caitlin is eager to tick off even more countries from her ever-growing bucket list. In particular, Caitlin has been eyeing up our South Africa Family Adventure holiday as searching for ‘The Big Five’ in their own environment is something that has been on her bucket list for a long time!
- Watching the Northern Lights in Lapland
- Husky sledding through the forest
- Hunting for Northern Lights by snowmobile through the Finnish wilderness
- Snowshoeing through the fells near Nellim with a beautiful view of Lake Inari
- Exploring Slovenia’s incredible lakes and mountains
- Walking through the picturesque alps in Austria
- Sampling incredible cuisine in Italy